Scents That Attract
Love potion number nine does exist and our pheromones are thankful. Scent is directly connected to our limbic and our emotional brain. Our noses are hardwired to our libidos. There are certain natural scents that attract a man to a woman and certain aromas that attract woman to men. There are also lotions, aftershave and aroma soaps that do the trick and may not be as overwhelming for your date. An increase in the pheromones can also increase your attraction level. So here are the natural scents that attract to help you land date number two.
- Women Like:
- Spice - Cinnamon and musk are good for our guys. It's a warm safe scent.
- Sandalwood - Heavy wooded aromatic scent with botanical flavors make us feel primeval.
- Fresh & Clean- Fresh out of the shower is well, refreshing, invigorating and always grabs are noses attention.
- Woodsy - Think pine, wild grasses and roots. The great outdoors is calling to us.
- Men Like:
- Vanilla - The smell of vanilla is probably number one. Maybe its baked goods maybe it's just plain primal. Either way vanilla mixed with floral is a win-win.
- Cinnamon- The spicy turn on. The fact that cinnamon turns on men is in fact something one wouldn't believe in. It is said that this natural scents attracts men instantly and gives him energy.
- Lavender - According to researcher's lavender is ethereal, natural and draws men in.
- Oatmeal - Men are instantly turned on with the smell of oatmeal. Cook a batch of oatmeal cookies for that movie night and you have him hooked.
What are your favorite scents that attract you?
Single Atlanta is the most trusted Atlanta matchmaker. Our process is safe, fun, and easy. We make personal hand-selected matches with people who share common interests, core values and life goals. If you are ready to start your adventure, Call Us at (404) 250-9292 or fill out ourFast Form below to learn more and Be Our Next Match!