Atlanta Dog Parks Encourage Puppy Love
Singles all over Atlanta with pets often say that meeting a potential mate depends greatly on whether they'll get along with their furry companions. Call us the Matchmaking Mutts. We really get to know our clients and if you're a pet-lover we have a pet-lover for you. We will find you and Fluffy a companion to take you on long walks through some Atlanta dog parks, trails and green spaces.
The rising number of dog parks across the southeast points to their growing popularity among dog owners in need of a social fix. With sheltered space for dogs to run free, it's a prime opportunity for both pet and owner to get out and meet someone. Singles looking for a local dog park can find a host of sites online, one in particular, www.dogpark.com, it lists parks across the U.S. Grab the leash, a blanket, doggie treats and head out to the park with man's best friend and connect with the one you love! Single Atlanta Favorite Dog Parks to take a date or meet one:
- Piedmont Park Dog Park is located at 1071 Piedmont Avenue in Atlanta, Georgia. Open since 2002, the park is nearly 3 acres, has a separate enclosure for large and small (up to 30lbs) dogs, has trails and landscaping as well as bathrooms and benches for owners. This is one of the few areas in Atlanta that allow dogs to run freely.
- Sweat Mountain Dog Park is located at 4346 Steinhauer Road in Marietta, Georgia, outside of Atlanta. The park is open daily from dawn to dusk and features a fully-fenced with separate areas for small and large dogs, shade trees, water fixtures, clean up stations, and benches for the humans..
- Brook Run Dog Park is located 4770 North Peachtree Road, Dunwoody, Georgia 30338. The park is roughly two acres, completely fenced-in for dogs' safety, and fully wooded. There is also a separate area for smal dogs.
- Pinckneyville Dog Park is located at 4758 South Old Peachtree Road in Norcross, Georgia. This park is close to 3 acres and features separate enclosures for large and small dogs. The enclosures includes benches, water, lots of shade and some agility equipment. Park hours are from 7:00 am to dusk.
- Ronald Reagan Dog Park is located at 2777 Five Forks Trickum Road in Lawrenceville, Georgia, In addition to the two fenced in areas, there is also a large fenced in dog run. Park hours are from 7:00 am to dusk.
- Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport Dog Park is a 1,000-square-foot dog park located in the Ground Transportation area on Domestic Terminal South outside of doors W1 and W2. The fully fenced-in park offers biodegradable bags along with flowers, grass, rocks, benches and two original pieces of art. There are two additional areas for pets located at the lower level of Domestic Terminal North outside door LN2 to the right of the building and at the arrivals level of the international terminal, just outside door A1.
Single Atlanta is the most trusted Atlanta matchmaker. Our process is safe, fun, and easy. We make personal hand-selected matches with people who share common interests, core values and life goals. If you are ready to start your adventure, Call Us at (404) 250-9292 or fill out ourFast Form below to learn more and Be Our Next Match!