Learn How to Improve Your Dating Experience | Single Atlanta
Single Atlanta's Leisha Murphy offers five dating "do's" and "don'ts" as the cameras follow a first date.
Leisha's 5 Tips
- Be on Time: Things happen we know. But this is your first date and only chance to make a first impression.
- Dress to Impress: Guys skip the t-shirt, jeans and flip flops. Once again we're talking about first impressions. And you should care enough about the potential relationship opportunity to address appropriately. Ladies, be your fabulous self.
- Be aware of your body language: Lean in and make eye contact. It shows you're confident, engaged and interested.
- Be careful discussing religion or politics: These are two subjects that can contain emotional attachments. They are ok subjects if you wade in rather than diving in. Keep the discussion light and respect the other person's beliefs and opinions.
- Who picks up the tab: Going Dutch is fine, but guys it looks better if you pick up the tab. And its a small investment if you see potential for a relationship to develop.
Most of us don't leave our professional lives to chance so why do that with our loves lives. Get out there and make it happen.
Single Atlanta is the most trusted Atlanta matchmaker. Our process is safe, fun, and easy. We make personal hand-selected matches with people who share common interests, core values and life goals. If you are ready to start your adventure, Call Us at (404) 250-9292 or fill out ourFast Form below to learn more and Be Our Next Match!